If you notice a malfunction with the joysticks or buttons, a calibration of the controller is necessary.
- In the previously opened controller properties window, activate the Settings tab and then click on the Calibrate button.
- A configuration wizard will open. Click Next.
- Leave the joystick alone and click Next to proceed with the centering of the directional cross (BMD).
- Then press each of the four directional buttons once, and press any other button on the controller. Press Next again without touching anything.
- Now rotate the right joystick in all directions. Then click Next and then Next again.
- Now press the R2 button on the controller and move the left joystick up and down. Click Next. Do the same thing, this time pressing the L2 button.
- Click Finish. Your controller is ready.